I'm not really good at recalling those weird things that I once liked or I still like now and am not aware of it, but here it goes:
- Men's spiky hairstyle - I'm not sure if this is weird for some or not, but I think it's weird because it really transforms men's appearance, which creeps me out sometimes and likes it at the same time. Get it? hahaha. And coincidentally, this has become a trend for this year, and I recalled one of my classmates started this whole thing. o_O
- French Fries dipped on sundae - Trust me, this is delicious. hahaha! I did this with McDonalds. :p
- Superstitions - Well, I don't know for sure if this is classified under weird things or creepy things but yeah, I like reading superstitions because they are just so fascinating and would really get me wondering about what I had been doing all my life. LOL
- The smell of citrus fruit - For some this isn't weird at all, right? I really love the smell of citrus fruit, like in colognes, perfumes, and other scented stuff, and if only I won't get colds for smelling too much of it, I would smell it all day. hahaha
- Shampoos that smell like candy - Oh yes, I like it when my hair smells sweet. xD I have a shampoo that smells like candy, and I really would love the scent to stay on my hair. :)) Sorry if this isn't weird enough for you. haha!
Till here :*