Hello there everyone! It's been a year since I last blogged. LOL. Get it? hahah. Well, how was your first day of 2012? Mine went OK, not good but OK, but still, this wouldn't upset me yet since it's just the start and it might change in time.
It was like this last year though, it started bad, but became better and better till the end. I hope 2012 would be my year as well, and wouldn't be like the "end of the world" for me. To be honest, the first day of 2012 had upset me already, and got me worrying what the rest of the year might bring me.
Anyway, I wasn't done with talking about last year though. Despite all those happy and challenging moments, behind those were a lot of worries, particularly by the almost-ending part of it. Oh well, to make things clear, these worries are on school assignments. xD Here they are:
- Make a remixed song for PEHM
- Filipino speech
- And the assignment that gave me the most stress and worries: INVESTIGATORY PROJECT!!
Even though my teacher already told me ways on how to finish our IP by the deadline this week, and even gave us time to work on it, I was still worrying because I'm not sure whether our IP would be successfully done or not. It's the procedure I'm quite worried about. :( I don't want our group to get scolded by the judges, and if that happens, it's going to be really scary.
Until now these are my worries, that's why I'm not feeling good about going back to school this time because of those.
Here are my resolutions by the way:
- Lose weight - This has been one of my new year's resolutions every year. LOL. I do fulfill this, but then again I end up getting fat in some parts of the year.
- Study harder - Like losing weight, this has been on my new year's resolution list every year, and yes, I am able to fulfill this last year, and I'd want to fulfill it again this year. ;)
- Focus on studies alone - Yep, that's right. I'm not going to let "love" get in the way. I won't let a boy distract me in my studies ever again. Even being close with anyone, I'll be avoiding that. All that's on my mind is going to be focusing on my studies alone, and I'm strict with that already. I have a fixed aim, which is to be successful, and I hope to reach that.
- Spend money wisely - I've started trying to fulfill this resolution already, by refusing myself to request my parents to buy a new cellphone just yet since my current cellphone's track-pad doesn't work well anymore and I have to restart the cellphone for it to work once again. The track-pad is a very important part of my cellphone, since without it I could not scroll on the menus.
Well, I guess that's it for now. Have a great year ahead :)